The school's wireless system is SO SLOW. No wonder Kris's been complaining about not being able to connect. I just got back from Holland V where I went to get my nails done - er, I didn't paint my fingernails though cos of, well, SCHOOL. Haha, Gnia, my toenails are painted and yours aren't :P
Okay so anyway, while I was buying groceries to stock up my once dangerously (nearing fatally) low food supply, I turned into an aisle and some HOT dude looked up. He had really nice ear-studs. ;) I contemplated buying some fruits and vodka but decided against it because 1: it's not allowed, the fruits I mean, and 2: there was so much to carry! Nevermind, I shall get it another time so Gnia can PROVE to Mira and me that she can hold her liquor.
Oh no, me splurging on snacks and my nails and forgetting to withdraw more money mean I ONLY HAVE 6 MORE DOLLARS for the rest of the entire WEEK.
Poor me. Literally.
9:50 PM